Celebrate with us and explore the majestic white continent, enjoying abundant wildlife encounters and the striking panoramic landscape of the Antarctic Sound, Weddell Sea and Antarctic Peninsula. Our team ensures that the spirit onboard the ship is festive and fun, delivering an unforgettable experience for your holiday season.
• Citizen Science
No need to stress about missed connections or flight delays as you arrive with plenty of time to unwind and enjoy the beautiful Arakur Resort & Spa or spend time discovering the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia.
Explore the sights of Ushuaia such as the museums and Argentinean leather markets or continue relaxing at the hotel. Attend the optional evening briefing for the opportunity to ask questions and meet some of your fellow travelers.
Spend your morning exploring Ushuaia or unwinding at the resort until our mid-afternoon transfer to the ship. Our Expedition Team and ship staff will greet you on board, followed by a safety and orientation briefing and Captain’s welcome dinner.
Join our Polar Experts as they teach you about everything Antarctic, from wildlife to history; participate in our renowned Citizen Science program; or sit back and take in this fabled journey while catching exciting glimpses of wildlife. Grab your binoculars to identify the many seabirds that follow the ship as we cross the Antarctic Convergence into Antarctic waters and noticeably cooler temperatures.
We maneuver through the amazing channels and wildlife rich waters of the Antarctic Sound and Weddell Sea, the perfect place to spend a memorable holiday season. The Antarctic Sound is well known for its huge tabular icebergs and the Weddell Sea offers a unique geography unlike anywhere else on earth. Here we enjoy the abundance of wildlife such as Adélie penguins and seals as we keep on the lookout for hunting Orca.
We will make landfall on the peninsula, experiencing marvelous encounters with wildlife as we stroll the stunning shores and adventure around the region’s spectacular bays and harbors. We’ll also have an opportunity to attempt a sea ice landing, as well as stop at several active scientific bases and historic landing sites.
The volcanic South Shetland Islands offer amazing abundance and beauty, so we’ll hop into our inflatable Zodiac boats and spend as much time as possible exploring. Be prepared to marvel up close at nature’s glory!
We leave this magical place and make our way north, once again crossing the legendary Drake Passage. We have one last hurrah as we celebrate the conclusion of our expedition with a special slideshow and a final meal together.
With huge smiles on weary, content faces, we disembark in the morning, letting you catch a flight to Buenos Aires or stay in Ushuaia for more sights and adventure.
Itineraries are subject to change.
17 December, 2022 to 29 December, 2022
Save up to
17.5 sq. m. Staterooms with an extra single bed and sitting area. Family triples have one queen and one single (409 & 411).
17.5 sq. m. Staterooms with portholes and sitting area.
17.5 sq. m. Staterooms with windows and sitting area.
20.8 sq. m. Including a minimum of 3.6 sq. m. balcony. Staterooms with sitting area and private balcony.
30.8 sq. m. Including 5.4 sq. m. balcony. Suites with sitting area and private balcony.
Vessel Type: 1-A Super Ice Class Small Ship
Length: 111,5 m
Passenger Capacity: 139
Built in: 1990 / Reimagined: 2019 / Refurbished: Spring 2021
A WORLD-CLASS SMALL SHIP EXPERIENCE
Seaventure features a 1-A Super ice class rating — the highest ice class awarded to passenger vessels. This means that we will be able to explore coves, bays, and channels that would previously have been forbidden to us. The ship also offers a host of new activities. There’s a sauna, a fitness center, a custom-built citizen science lab, and heated saltwater pool. There is more storage space, which is important because it means we can carry more equipment, so that more of our guests can participate in activities like kayaking, snowshoeing, and camping.
The common areas are larger and beautifully appointed, and the ship has two.
Two Elevators serving all passenger decks
Library with computers
Fitness Center and Sauna
Heated saltwater swimming pool
Citizen Science Laboratory
All Staterooms Feature:
Sitting area with chairs or sofa and table
Flat Screen TV
Safe to store your valuables
Independent temperature controls
10% Off Early Booking Discount
BOOKINGS UNDER DEPOSIT FEB 1 – JUNE 30, 2021: 10% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT. Terms and Conditions apply, special offer is subject to availability, please contact us for more details.
• Two nights pre-voyage hotel accommodation as per the itinerary (NOTE: Select voyages have 1 night pre-voyage and 1 night post-voyage accommodation as per specific trip inclusions/itinerary)
• Group arrival transfer for airport to hotel on day 1 (For preferred flights only) NOTE: Flight itinerary must be received 100 days prior to departure.
• Group transfer from hotel to ship on embarkation day
• Voyage in selected cabin category
• All scheduled landings and shore excursions as per the itinerary
• All meals while on board the ship
• Coffee and tea while on board
• Expedition parka to keep
• Rubber boots for use throughout the voyage
• Wifi on public computers in library
• 200MB Wi-fi card for use on personal devices
• Daily international news service
• Port charges and taxes
• Group transfer from ship to airport or central location on disembarkation unless specified in itinerary
• Digital voyage log
• 2020/21 Season ONLY;
House Wine, Beer and soft drink with dinner
• 2021/22 season ONLY;
House Alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks
• International and domestic arifares
• Travel insurance including mandatory medical evacutation cover
• Transfer from airport to hotel for guests not arriving on day 1 of the itinerary
• Meals while not on board the ship unless specified in the itinerary
• Any items of a personal nature including medical costs incured on board
• Onboard communication including wifi use over included 200MB
• Optional excursions (EG kayaking or camping where available)