Vessel Type: River Boat
Passenger Capacity: 24
With a maximum group size of 24 guests, she was designed to closely resemble ABN Charaidew, both as a result of popular demand and reasons of practicality, retaining many of the features which make our original vessel so popular but adding a small spa.
In an effort to conserve India’s forests, the interiors are bamboo-paneled, air-conditioned and roomy with en suite bathrooms. There is a spa and a saloon with a library. The dining room is on the main deck and a spacious sundeck at the very top. Fabrics on board have been handwoven by Bodo tribal villagers; the comfortable rattan chairs are locally sourced and made; and our gift shop stocks only arts and crafts made by local artisans.
* Spacious cabins with individual climate control
* En suite shower/WC with Biotique toiletries
* Generous cupboard space and under-bed storage
* Hair drier in each cabin
* High quality linens
* Large sliding glass windows offering panoramic views of the river
* Vast sundeck with sunloungers or steamer chairs
* Spacious air-conditioned saloon with library and recorded entertainment
* Spa with choice of treatments.
* Shore excursion programme including all admissions
* Naturalist onboard the vessel
* Cold towel service after excursions
* Welcome drink after excursions
* Shoe-cleaning after excursions
* Turndown service in all cabins
* Expertly trained culinary staff
* Single seating for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Acclaimed combination of Indian & Western cuisines
* Wide choice of wines, spirits & beer
* Complimentary tea, coffee & mineral water throughout
* Welcome reception
* Farewell reception
* Local on-board dance & song performances.