5% Tax Applicable to all Cabin Categories: USD pp
Vessel Type: River Boat
Length: 44.5 metres
Passenger Capacity: 18 cabins
ABN Charaidew II, entered service on the Brahmaputra in January 2019. Built in Kolkata, her length is 44.50 m and breadth is 11.00 m and is powered by 2 engines. Her extra-shallow draught and a lower profile than conventional designs allow her to cruise faster. ABN Charaidew II has 18 cabins in total: 2 spacious deluxe cabins (350 sq. feet) and 12 spacious twin/double cabins (240 sq. feet.) are on the upper deck while 4 cabins with queen size bed (170 sq. feet) are on the main deck for which we charge no supplement. The decor reflects a sense of homecoming to Assam, with touches of colonial elegance, brought to life by traditional Assamese designs on hand-woven cotton fabrics.
All standard cabins on ABN Charaidew II have French balconies, while the two deluxe cabins have a private balcony.
There is a comfortable saloon and bar, dining room, a big open sundeck, gym, and a small spa onboard which offers a wide range of treatments.
Spacious cabins with individual climate control
En suite shower/WC with Biotique toiletries
Generous cupboard space and under-bed storage
Hair drier in each cabin
Minibar in each cabin
In-room electronic safe
Tea/coffee making facilities in cabins
Intercommunication telephone in cabins
High quality bathrobes and slippers in cabins
Large sliding glass windows offering panoramic views of the river
Vast sundeck both open and shaded, with sofas and sun loungers
Spacious air-conditioned saloon
Spa with choice of treatments
Shore excursion program including all admissions
Services of in-house guide and naturalist during excursions and onboard
Cold towel service after excursions
Welcome drink after excursions
Shoe-cleaning after excursions
Turndown service in all cabins
Expertly trained culinary staff
Single seating for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
Acclaimed combination of Indian and Western cuisines
Wide choice of wines, spirits and beer
Complimentary tea, coffee and packaged water throughout
Local on-board dance & song performances
24/7 power backup
Wi-Fi internet in the saloon, sundeck; dining hall (subject to network availability) during the day time.
Vessel Type: River Boat
Passenger Capacity: 24
With a maximum group size of 24 guests, she was designed to closely resemble ABN Charaidew, both as a result of popular demand and reasons of practicality, retaining many of the features which make our original vessel so popular but adding a small spa.
In an effort to conserve India’s forests, the interiors are bamboo-paneled, air-conditioned and roomy with en suite bathrooms. There is a spa and a saloon with a library. The dining room is on the main deck and a spacious sundeck at the very top. Fabrics on board have been handwoven by Bodo tribal villagers; the comfortable rattan chairs are locally sourced and made; and our gift shop stocks only arts and crafts made by local artisans.
* Spacious cabins with individual climate control
* En suite shower/WC with Biotique toiletries
* Generous cupboard space and under-bed storage
* Hair drier in each cabin
* High quality linens
* Large sliding glass windows offering panoramic views of the river
* Vast sundeck with sunloungers or steamer chairs
* Spacious air-conditioned saloon with library and recorded entertainment
* Spa with choice of treatments.
* Shore excursion programme including all admissions
* Naturalist onboard the vessel
* Cold towel service after excursions
* Welcome drink after excursions
* Shoe-cleaning after excursions
* Turndown service in all cabins
* Expertly trained culinary staff
* Single seating for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Acclaimed combination of Indian & Western cuisines
* Wide choice of wines, spirits & beer
* Complimentary tea, coffee & mineral water throughout
* Welcome reception
* Farewell reception
* Local on-board dance & song performances.
or call us on
0800 945 3327
1800 107 715
to help you make your reservation