Vessel Type: Expedition
Length: 90 metres
Passenger Capacity: 110
Built: 1992 - newly re-launched 2016
The Hebridean Sky (formerly the Sea Explorer) underwent a 6.5 million dollar refurbishment. Always known for its effortless elegance, impeccable service and atmosphere of charm and camaraderie, the Hebridean Sky continues that tradition adding a host of new amenities as well as state of the art stabilization, fuel efficiency, and upgraded communications systems. Its all-suite accommodations and increased adventure options make the Hebridean Sky the perfect blend of luxury and adventurous exploration.
Hebridean Sky is an all-suite yacht accommodating up to 110 guests. Built in 1992, refurbished 2014 and again in 2016, each suite features:
• Exterior views
• Your choice of queen-sized or two twin-sized beds
• Sitting area with sofa and side chair
• Flat Screen TV with DVD/CD player
• Independent temperature controls
• Marble-appointed bathroom with fine toiletries
• Hair dryer
• 220 square feet or more
• Sofa can be converted to bed for third person
In adition Promenade, Deluxe, Veranda & Penthouse Suites include:
• En suite Champagne & Chocolates on Arrival
• Complimentary mini-bar (beer, wine & soft drinks)
• $100 per person Gift Shop credit
• En suite Nespresso machine
Penthouse Suites (325 sq.ft.) and Veranda Suites (260 sq.ft.) feature private balconies.
Great expeditions require great food! Our team of world-class chefs offer breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that change daily. They have boat-loads of creativity, so you are sure to experience a variety of remarkable cuisine throughout your voyage.
• World-Class Cuisine
• Complimentary Wine with Dinner
• Live Entertainment
• Complimentary Coffee/Tea station
• Voyage Photographer
• On-board MD and Facilities
• Dedicated Passenger Service Manager
• Pre-voyage hotel night
• Complimentary Expedition Jacket
• Elevator serving all passenger decks
• Upgraded WIFI Internet
• Library with computers
• Panoramic Top Deck Observation Platform
• Bar/Lounge with Live Entertainment
• Boot Room
• Lounge with Audiovisual Facilities
• DVD Movie Library
Deck plans may very depending on the ship operator.
Pre-Cruise Tuscany Extension. From (1495.00 GBP)
Extend your trip with our four night stay in Tuscany at the wonderful Villa Il Poggiale and enjoy a number of tours to the highlights of the region as well as time to relax in the villa’s beautiful grounds.
Post-Cruise Extension to the Palazzo Belmonte. From (495.00 GBP)
Just a couple of hours drive south of Naples lies a beautiful and unspoiled area of seemingly endless white sandy beaches, lush hills, historic hilltop towns and fishing villages. Set amid this wonderfully attractive area is the 17th century Palazzo Belmonte, the only Italian palazzo situated directly on the beach.