Vessel Type: Five-star expedition ship
Length: 138 meters
Passenger Capacity: 230 (199 for Antarctic expeditions and cruises around Spitsbergen)
Explore the Ship:
* More open deck space than on any other expedition ship
* Glass balconies: Float over the ocean with perfect views when watching whales and dolphins, for example
* Observation Deck and Lounge: The terraced Observation Deck offers the best views as well as permanently mounted binoculars. Located one deck lower, the Observation Lounge brings the excitement indoors with its 180-degree panoramic view
* Bow tour: The new deck track at the bow puts you in the front row for wildlife sightings.
* Marina: The marina is the convenient starting point for a variety of warmwater sports – kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and snorkelling equipment are available for you to use
Cabins & Suites:
* An ocean view with even more: exclusively outside cabins and suites, almost all with balconies or French balconies
* Grand Suites with a private veranda
* Spaciously designed – enjoy a relaxing stay in rooms from 21 m² (226 ft²) up to 71 m² (764 ft²) in size
* Exceptionally equipped – for example, with binoculars, Nordic Walking poles, air conditioning, coffee machine and mini bar (free of charge)
* Separable beds in all cabins and suites
* Heated wall in bathroom (e.g. for towels and wet parkas)
* Main restaurant: A relaxed atmosphere at any time of day – from breakfast to dinner, inspired by the region.
* Speciality restaurants: The speciality restaurant on the HANSEATIC inspiration will take you on a culinary voyage of discovery: explore exquisite Japanese creations and Peru’s modern and fashionable cooking. Explore new culinary highlights of the North American east coast on the HANSEATIC nature.
* Bistro Restaurant: Eat under an open sky. The Bistro Restaurant offers 84 indoor and around 100 outdoor seats.
* Bars: spend the evening relaxing with a glass of wine in the Observation Lounge or the HanseAtrium.
Fitness & Wellness:
* Spa area: Our new ships offer professional partial- and full-body massages, classic cosmetic treatments, a hairdresser and treatments for your hands and feet. The Finnish sauna with an ocean view and the steam sauna are the perfect end to every expedition.
* Pool area/bar: Thanks to its flexible canopy, the pool area with bar can be enjoyed whatever the weather. Water loungers and a counter-current system offer pure relaxation.
* Fitness area: The fitness area, which has been expanded significantly to around 100 m² / 1,076 ft², features up-to-date equipment, a separate course room and an incomparable ocean view.
Knowledge On Board:
* HanseAtrium: The central HanseAtrium can be used for many different activities; its cutting-edge technology makes it suitable for presentations and expert lectures as well as intensive precaps and recaps. In the evening, the HanseAtrium is transformed into an atmospheric bar where you can see out the day and reflect on your experiences.
* Ocean Academy: The Ocean Academy allows you to experience science however you desire. You can use the large media wall and interactive poster to display fascinating information on a wide range of disciplines whenever you like.
Enjoy 5% early booking discount when booking until 31.10.2020. Prices online do not show the discounted rates. Terms and Conditions apply, special offer is subject to availability, please contact us for more details.