Embrace your wanderlust and discover the world on a deeper level. Cross the Suez Canal, discover Israel, Egypt and Jordan. An expert Egyptologist on board and on shore will enhance your experience with insights that bring each destination to life for a very well-rounded perspective. Join us during the winter and spring months when you'll enjoy cooler temperatures that will make your exploration of these historical sites and ancient ruins comfortable. St. Catherine's Monastery, the Valley of the Kings, Karnak and Hatsepsut Temples in Luxor, the Pyramids in Cairo and more ancient treasures await.
• Luxor is often called the world’s greatest open-air museum, but that comes nowhere near describing this extraordinary place. Enjoy a 2-day/1-night complimentary trip to Luxor, a magnificent Ancient City. Optional excursions in Luxor include a discovery of the Valley of the Kings, the Hatschepsut Temple, dedicated to the only ever female Pharaoh and the Colossi of Memnon.
• Visit St. Catherine's Monastery, the remarkable Orthodox Christian monastery that is believed to be in use since the year 381. The monastery has a large collection of codices, old bibles which make it the second most important collection in the world, only surpassed by the Vatican archives.
• Giza is most famous as the location of the Giza Plateau: the site of some of the most impressive ancient monuments in the world, including a complex of ancient Egyptian royal mortuary and sacred structures, the Great Sphinx, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and a number of other large pyramids and temples.
Embarkation at 16:00 pm. Departure to Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. Overnight at sea.
Morning arrival. Optional excursion to St. Catherine's monastery or optional snorkeling excursion. Late evening arrival in Hurghada. Overnight in port.
1 night / 2 day excursion to Luxor. Overnight at Luxor hotel - Optional Luxor excursion: Morning bus transfer to Luxor for a 2-day/1-night land tour to this magnificent Ancient City. The complimentary trip includes transfer to Luxor and overnight at a deluxe hotel, but not the excursions which are optional. In the afternoon after checking in, optional excursion to Karnak and Luxor Temples. Overnight in Luxor hotel.
Morning optional excursion in Luxor to discover the Valley of the Kings, the Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the only ever female Pharaoh, and to the Colossi of Memnon. Afternoon return to Hurghada to re-embark the ship. Overnight at sea to Suez.
Today, enjoy your morning and early afternoon at sea with lectures and lunch on board. Arrival in Suez late in the afternoon. Overnight in port.
All day Cairo optional excursion. Return to the ship by 21:00 for the ship to join the Canal Convoy at 21:30. Overnight crossing the Suez Canal.
Day crossing the Suez Canal. Enjoy reading a good book, mingle with your fellow travelers, and relax at the Upper deck lounge area, gazing at the passing scenery. Afternoon canal exit in Port Said. Overnight at sea to Tel Aviv, Israel.
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Itineraries are subject to change.
16 March, 2021 to 23 March, 2021
LOWER DECK- 1 DOUBLE OR 2 LOWER BEDS.
The Category C cabins are located on the lower deck. Cabins have bathroom with shower, individually controlled A/C, piped music, flat-screen TV (Satellite channels), CD/DVD player, telephone for internal use, mini safe, mini-fridge, hairdryer, adapters (220V).
MAIN DECK - 2 LOWER BEDS
The Category B cabins are located on the main deck. Cabins have bathroom with shower, individually controlled A/C, piped music, flat-screen TV (Satellite channels), CD/DVD player, telephone for internal use, mini safe, mini-fridge, hairdryer, adapters (220V).
MAIN DECK - 2 LOWER BEDS.
The Category A cabins are located on the main deck. Cabins have bathroom with shower, individually controlled A/C, piped music, flat-screen TV (Satellite channels), CD/DVD player, telephone for internal use, mini safe, mini-fridge, hairdryer, adapters (220V).
UPPER DECK - 1 DOUBLE BED OR 2 LOWER BEDS.
The Category P suites are located on the upper deck. Cabins have bathroom with shower, individually controlled A/C, piped music, flat-screen TV (Satellite channels), CD/DVD player, telephone for internal use, mini safe, mini-fridge, hairdryer, adapters (220V).
Port fees: 500 EUR pp
Vessel Type: Motor Yacht
Length: 54 m
Passenger Capacity: 44
Built/Refurbished: 2001 / 2013
Imagine a place far from home that feels just like home, where the borders are delineated by the golden shores of the sea; and home is wherever the anchors drop. Imagine 177 feet of comfort, beauty, and safety classiﬁed by the latest International “Safety of Life at Sea” (SOLAS) standards. Imagine your ﬂoating home on board the sleek, contemporary state of the art Mega Yacht that sails the seas under the name HARMONY G, waving her Greek ﬂag through the wind. Discover the world by sea at 10 knots per hour, in her un-rushed pace, one island or seashore at a time. Harmony G loves to seduce her select 44 guests with her sleek lines and ample deck space redeﬁning what yachting was meant to be. A spacious lounge with ample space, dining areas decorated with warm colors, large windows offering pristine views of all destinations, shaded areas and outdoor bar and loungers are just some of the elements that deﬁne her essence. 360º views of unobstructed ocean are your eyes’ canvas painted with ocean blue and deep green mountains. Mingle with likeminded travelers in` our public areas, enjoy a moment to yourself in our ample deck space, or retreat to your upper or main deck cabin-sanctuary all offering windows or portholes connecting you with mother nature’s wonders. Harmony G’s experienced crew of 18 is trained with hospitality at heart to pamper her guests and guarantee the ultimate home away from home experience.
Home at Sea Single seating dining Indoor & Outdoor Lounge - Bar, Indoor & Outdoor Restaurant, Audiovisual in Lounge, Mini library, Beach Towels, Snorkeling equipment, Kayak, Board Games, Swimming Platform, Wi-Fi
Comfort Zone Windows: upper & main deck cabins, Portholes: lower deck cabins, Triple Occupancy cabins: Category C, Flat-Screen TV, Mini Safe, Mini Fridge, CD & DVD player, En suite bathroom with shower, Individually controlled A/C, Hairdryers, Telephone for internal use, Central music
• Voyage on board in selected cabin category with private bathroom and air conditioning
• Tea, Filter coffee and drinking water available on board
• English speaking cruise excort
• Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment (subject to availability)
• Meals as per specific itinerary
• Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning and 1 night accommodation in Luxor hotel with all meals.
• Full-board on ship and in Luxor: Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, including a Welcome Cocktail and dinner, Egyptian Evening, fun BBQ, weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner.
• Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day.
• Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability).
• English-Speaking Cruise Escort Egyptologist.
• Port Charges/Taxes
• International and domestic Airfares
• Travel insurance
• Optional Shore Excursions
• Pre and post-voyage accommodation
• Wifi on board
• Beverages not listed under inclusions
• Items of a personal nature including medical costs, communication charges and on board purchases