5% Tax Applicable to all Cabin Categories. From: 104 USD pp
Vessel Type: River Boat
Length: 50 meters
Passenger Capacity: 40
Our new ship, ABN Rajmahal, entered service on the Lower Ganges and the Ganges proper on schedule in mid-February 2014. Built in Kolkata, she is 50m long and powered by 3 engines; her extra-shallow draught and a lower profile than conventional designs allow her to cruise further upstream than any of her competitors.
ABN Rajmahal has 22 cabins: 14 spacious twin/double cabins on the upper deck; 4 twin/double cabins on the main deck; and 4 single cabins for which we charge no supplement. The décor is stylish and fresh with touches of colonial elegance, brought to life by traditional Indian-inspired designs on hand-blocked cotton fabrics. All cabins on ABN Rajmahal have French balconies.
As with the other ships in our fleet, there is a comfortable saloon and bar, dining room and a vast canopied sundeck. A small spa onboard offers a wide range of treatments. All cabins and public rooms on our ships are air-conditioned.
Food on board is a mixture of Assamese (milder than most Indian cuisine) and Continental cuisines. Wines, beer and spirits are available.
* Spacious cabins with individual climate control
* En suite shower/WC with Biotique toiletries
* Generous cupboard space and under-bed storage
* Hair drier in each cabin
* Minibar in each cabin
* In-room electronic safe
* Tea/coffee making facilities in cabins
* Intercommunication telephone in cabins
* High quality bathrobes and slippers in cabins
* Large sliding glass windows offering panoramic views of the river
* Vast sundeck both open and shaded, with sunloungers or steamer chairs
* Spacious air-conditioned saloon with library and recorded entertainment
* Spa with choice of treatments.
* Shore excursion programme including all admissions
* Maximum 20 guests per guide on all excursions
* Naturalist onboard the vessel
* Cold towel service after excursions
* Welcome drink after excursions
* Shoe-cleaning after excursions
* Turndown service in all cabins
* Expertly trained culinary staff
* Single seating for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Acclaimed combination of Indian & Western cuisines
* Wide choice of wines, spirits and beer
* Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water throughout
* Welcome reception
* Farewell reception
* Local on-board dance & song performances.