The vessel Affinity was purpose-built in Picton by Carey’s Boatyard for the type of cruising that she does. Affinity has 8 guest cabins, a comfortable lounge for dining and relaxing, and a spacious deck.
- Accommodation is onboard the vessel in 8 cabins (twin share — bed and bunk or double bed).
- If you are a sole passenger and require a cabin to yourself, our single supplement is available.
- All cruises are fully catered and all linen is supplied.
- 3 bathrooms facilities on the main deck — separate ladie's and men’s — with a good supply of hot water.
- Air conditioning for summer and central heating for winter.
- Spacious vessel both inside and out, including a comfortable lounge area.
- Lots of interesting books to read, as well as a few board games.
- Easy access both on and off the vessel, with platform steps at the stern of the vessel.
- 4-metre inflatable tender for shore excursions and for use when divers are in the water.
- Use of gumboots for on deck and going ashore.
- First aid certificates held by crew members, plus an oxygen cylinder onboard.
- Vessel complies with all safety regulations and holds all appropriate licences.