Vessel Type: Small Ship
Length: 131 feet
Passenger Capacity: 26
• Four decks of guest facilities.
– Sun Deck – large open space with deck chairs available.
– Upper Deck – guest staterooms, bridge, and outdoor seating.
– Main Deck – guest staterooms, open-air restaurant, lounge, and small library.
– Lower Deck – guest staterooms.
• Stairs connect the decks (no elevator).
• The bridge may be visited upon request, contingent upon weather and navigation conditions.
• Smoking is allowed on the Sun Deck only.
• All staterooms have two lower beds—one double and one twin.
• Lower Deck category 1 staterooms range from 88 - 145 square feet, with portholes.
• Main Deck category 3 staterooms 232 and features large windows.
• Upper Deck category 2 staterooms range from 188 square feet and feature large windows. The category 1 stateroom is approximately 117 square feet with a large picture window.
• All staterooms have: a hair dryer, closet for storage, European-type outlets (two round sockets) at 220 volts, and individual air-conditioning controls.
• The restaurant accommodates all guests at one seating.
• Special dietary requests (except Kosher) can be fulfilled with advance notice.
• Coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day.
• A dhoni (traditional vessel), a small tender for diving, snorkeling, and excursions ashore, and a spa.
• Weights and tanks are provided onboard. Snorkel and diving equipment, including masks, fins, BCDs, and wet suits are available to rent for a fee. Please contact us in advance if you would like to rent equipment onboard.
• Laundry services are not available onboard, however arrangements for having laundry washed ashore may be possible.
• The U.S. Dollar is the currency used on board. U.S. Dollars, Euros, U.K. Pounds, and credit cards are accepted for payment of shipboard accounts.